Subscribe Free News Letter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 14, 2011

How My Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary Tour Became an Unforgettable


It was only the morning 10. The last night I had been spent with making morning plannings. This time it was really freaking out for me. We had 3 Cane's of petrol inside us first and then we walk across the road towards the lake.


Can life get better than this ? Check out snaps below

Today, when I awoke, I suddenly realized that it was one of the best day of my life, ever! I will marvel at God's seemingly simple gifts: the morning dew, the sun, the clouds, the trees, the flowers, the birds. Today, none of these miraculous creations will escape my notice.




It has been recorded that Haryana itself houses almost more tan 450 species of birds. And out these species 150 species of birds have been found in the Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary, India. Some of these birds are resident birds while some birds migrate from places like Siberia, Europe and Afghanistan. Out of the resident birds some are Common Hoopoe, Little Cormorant, Black Francolin, Spotted Owlet etc. Apart from these birds the ones that migrate from outside include Siberian Cranes, Greater Flamingo, White Wagtail etc and many more.


This trip gives people a once in a lifetime chance to spend time face to face with the jungle. This sanctuary is positioned 20 km away from Gurgaon. It is home to hundreds of species of migratory birds like darters, egrets, shovellers, gadwell and geese and resident birds such as teals, kingfishers, lapwings, sandpipers and demoiselle cranes.
The sanctuary is decked with a museum, hideouts, watchtowers, guest rooms, family cottages, restaurant and bar.



Today, I will share my excitement for life with other people. I'll make someone smile. I'll go out of my way to perform an unexpected act of kindness for someone I don't even know.






---
Regards,
Venturous Bikers Team
Drive safe and always wear a helmet !