Subscribe Free News Letter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, February 12, 2011

If you need a reason to ride, You are not on the right bike.

Never confuse the map with the journey.

Its the attitude, not the altitude

Some people measure their adventures in miles or days. I prefer "horizons crossed".

While some people are choosing between chicken and fish, my choice is between dust and mud (with rocks on the side).

Getting there isn't easy. And that's the best part.

When someone says, "let's go" , you shouldn't have to ask, "where?"

On my way to nowhere ... and proud of it".

Sometimes the morning commute can get a little bumpy.

Every lane is a passing lane.

I do my flying on the ground.

Where does this road end ? Never.

Hobbies : Riding Interests : Riding What I do for fun : Riding You get the point.