Subscribe Free News Letter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Navtej Singh and Veerpal Engagement Pics: My big brother will tie the knot soon

Below are the engagement pics of Navtej Singh and Veerpal. Navi is my big bro. He basically from Patti, a city and a municipal council in the Tarn Taran district of the Indian state of Punjab, located 45 km from Amritsar. PATTI IS ALSO HISTORICAL PLACE KNOWN FOR GURUDWARA BABA BIDHI CHAND JI (A prominent braveheart sikh in the times of Vth Guru, Guru Arjan Dev ji and VIth Guru, Guru Har Gobind Sahib Ji). I usually like to go to this village and few days back I have posted an article How to Sight in a Gun while hunting the Kabooters [Pigeon]



SO finally my brother got engaged. She's cool, I met her at engagement first time, but don't know her at all really. Navi is quite a calm and reserver nature guys, and I am happy to see the momets, how she was teasing her during the whole occasion. He really need a girl like her.

Here I would like to disclose one secret that, she usually like to talk to him at day, at night, at afternoon, at evening...for long long time..and I am damm sure that this is first time when Navi is talking with anyone for such a long time on phone.

Kabi kani to mere se bhi 15-20 din mai ek baat hi baat kerta hai.. Abb saale ko akal thikaane per aa jaigi.. waaaoooooooooooooo





Have a nice future ahead bro...