Subscribe Free News Letter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 12, 2010

The best NUMBER PLATE for March 2010: The ad line for bullet is so true - Everyone makes way for a bullet

Was always fascinated about bullets.... since my childhood....

All the other vehicles on road look so same, and lifeless... but when a bullet passes by,it is so alive and thumping, and it definitely gets the attention it deserves.
The ad line for bullet is so true - Everyone makes way for a bullet.

I always wanted to ride my own bike, and that too only a bullet...
Infact I had never driven a bike before in my life, till the age of 27 when I bought my bull - on 10 March 2007.
Krishna Prasad
TRIPS

Chennai - Pondy trip : May 27,2007
ECR Road is simply awsome... around 380 kms of smooth ride to n fro...

Chennai - Yelagiri trip : Oct 6-7, 2007
Distance covered 557 to'n'fro

Chennai-Trichy-Dindigul-Theni-Munnar-Cochin(Aluva)
Date : 5-6 April 2008
Distance covered 721 kms (one way)