Subscribe Free News Letter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, April 1, 2011

Mindblowing Memories of Venturous Bikers Team: Unforgettable Tours


It was only the morning 10. The last night I had been spent with making morning plannings. This time it was really freaking out for me. We had 3 Cane's of petrol inside us first and then we walk across the road towards the lake. Today, when I awoke, I suddenly realized that it was one of the best day of my life, ever! I will marvel at God's seemingly simple gifts: the morning dew, the sun, the clouds, the trees, the flowers, the birds. Today, none of these miraculous creations will escape my notice. For more click here


It was a detour from our usually biking and we decided to hire a cab for our outstation venture..
seems the gods of all my teammates were not on their sides.....It was a very evenful experience and an eye opener for all of us.

It was the 9:00pm of 24th April,09 and I was at our office to pick all the 6 fellows for our well planned trip to Surkanda Devi temple near Dhanaulti. Inder has come specially for this trip to Delhi. After picking all of them, we went to the nearest DHABA in Delhi. Here we took some food & after that searched for our PETROL....ooaahhaaa.. For more click here


There is no place like Golden Temple on this planet. It is beyond any number game. Its a place where you get solution of all d problems. A place where you can feel comfortable you relaxed even more than your own home. Most Sikh people visit Amritsar and the Darbar Sahib at least once during their lifetime, particularly during special occasions such as birthdays, marriage, birth of children, etc. For More Click Here


He is RD.....Ramandeep Singh, pyar se sab isko RD bolte hai. I suggested him to use "X" as suffix. Tab ye ban jaiga RDX. The police will catch him and thro into the jail.....He is a mirror-cracking material, so girls, pls beaware of him. For more click here


This time it was really freaking out for me. We had taken one-one desi patiyala of petrol [Ghar di kadi] inside us first, and then we walk across the road towards the Haveli [Shelter type…. for domistic animals like cows & buffalos]. Here I tried to diminutive the animals food & it was really tough job. After this we came back to the CHUBARE [The top floor in villages] & start messing with the GUNS. I went to my big bro Navi’s home where he has two 12-bore rifles. For more click here


Well to say this was my trip, my post……… would be totally untrue. At best, this was my dream. There are ppl in this world, some of them so wonderful, that made this dream become an unforgetable trip & you are reading this post on this blog. I would like to thank all of them, an in particular:

Apna Jaat, pyara Jaat, sabka raaj dulara Jaat….Dinesh Singh…Mentor, guru, friend & big bro, who taught me …..he he he he he chalo chodo abb kya batao, ki kya kya sikha gya bhai jaate jaate mere ko…..& stayed with me right till the end. If he had not encouraged me all the way, I would never be hold that much…..but wat???? Abbe khud he samaz jao..

Shivlu Jain [The Tashan], Sanjoy Ghoshal [Udi baba..hmmhai bangoli babu], Logu [Agar is ko hindi aata hotta ……ya pir humko tamil atta hota ……….to ye hum sabki bajaa deta], Prashant [Mr.Kurta Pajyama…vo bhi chudidaar…kuch bhi bolo per ladka hai handsome] & finally my self [Sala bolo ya kutta bolo….ya bolo tum kamina….mai to nikaal dunga tumhare buttocks ka pasinaa]….Amazing friends. For more click here


Renowned as a picturesque picnic spot, Chakrata in Dehradun District of Uttaranchal State of India is a hill station and a famed tourist destination located at an altitude of about 7000 ft above the sea level. The town was known earlier as Jaunsar bawar, a small hamlet of Jaunsari tribe. For more click here.


The last night I had been spent with making morning plannings. This time it was really freaking out for me. Can life get better than this ? Check out snaps. Sometimes, a picture is really worth a thousand words. For more click here


Yet another unforgettable adventrous excursion to the 15th century - Neemrana fort:::: Thrill of zipping comes to Neemrana

Leaving behind all the worries of daily routine-office,boss,colleagues,one needs to snatch out time from one's hectic schedule to pacify one's minds and relieve oneself. To get this ease for ourselves, I and my friends---------- chalked out a plan to explore Thrill of zipping @ Neemrana Fort-Palace built since 1464 AD.

It is Rajasthan's closest palace from New Delhi, situated at 122 kms. on the Delhi-Jaipur highway - only 100 kms from Delhi's international airport. Sited on a majestic plateau, concealed in a horseshoe formation of the billion year old Aravalli ranges.

What more cud u ask for an excursion?????!!!!!!!! For more click here