Subscribe Free News Letter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 21, 2009

This blog is hacked by Amarjit Singh

Friends,

Today while checking may mails, I suddenly come to know that some one is publishing my name & blog link on the web. I have joined Steprep which is used to monitor my online reputation & Monitor what people are saying about me online. Its really very disappointed when someone publishing such illegal activities with your name. Now I am trying to sending email to the owner of this blog, but the challenge is to convert the language of this blog to English. It seems Urdu or Parsi.

"9911245670" (1 new result)

زمونه رسمش جدا کردنه......... - This Blog Is Hacked
http://helsa.blogfa.com/post-231.aspx



---
Regards,
Venturous Bikers Team
Drive safe and always wear a helmet !