Subscribe Free News Letter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 21, 2009

Wrong commitment by IDEA sales


Friends,

Comtinuing to my earlier post regarding IDEA BAD SERVICES:

My Cell phone is showing SIM Card Registration Error..!!


Its being one month almost I am using the IDEA postpaid services. I have converted my prepaid number to postpaid one. The guy who called me up regarding this, has made me few wrong commitments as cited below:
  1. Took 500/- RS in advance but mentioned only 250/-, which was submitted by him
  2. As per him, I will get 200 min free local/STD. But when I saw the bill, it was only 100 mins
  3. As per him, all local calls will charged to me @ 30 paisa, but on bill, they have charged 30 paise for all IDEA to IDEA local calls and 50 paisa for all other local calls.
I looged the complaint @ nearest IDEA store located @ M-22, M Block Market Greater Kailash, Part-2 New Delhi-110048 & here I met with Miss Ruby. It was nice meeting her and she entertained me well (May be becoz I have deposited 1000/- Rs of my bill to her....Jus Kidding man ..!!;)

Then after 2 days I received a call from IDEA guy and he was asking me to send the scan copy of the written commitment, which was given me by the IDEA sales ppl. That was the form which they fill initially and give back a carbon copy to us. Same was already shown to Ruby, but again & again they were asking that paper...why I really don't under stand. After that, till date I have not received any call from those SHITS...!! & its almost one week now.

Below is the scanned copy of the form, which they have provided me initially. You yourself can check all the details mentioned by them. They can say any shit in front of you without any ethics, just to get a small amount of money from you. Money doesn't matter, but the there is something called value orientation.


NOW I REALLY CAN SAY THIS: AN IDEA CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I REALLY HAVE TO WALK, IF I WANT TO TALK. OTHER WISE THOSE GUYS WILL QUIT MY SERVICES.

Idea is claiming ET awards corporate excellence 2008-09. Is this excellence ???????

---
Regards,
Venturous Bikers Team
Drive safe and always wear a helmet !