Subscribe Free News Letter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CRITICAL: Wrong Commitment Made by IDEA Sales

Friends,

Continuing to my earlier post regarding IDEA BAD SERVICES:


Till date there is no information from IDEA side for the same. I am following up from last 15-20 days, but not getting any fruitful output. Here I am sharing my lates mail, which I have sent to IDEA care few moments back.

dateWed, Oct 14, 2009 at 6:01 PM
subjectCRITICAL: Wrong Commitment Made by IDEA Sales

Hi Leena,

Till date there is no information from your side. Now I am receiving SMS to pay the bill otherwise I have to pay late payment charges. I am not going to pay any bill until unless my problem get resolved.

Reference number given to me was 87286343

I am following up you guys from last 15-20 days and not getting any fruitful output. If you guys are for nothing, let me know. I will change my service provider and also will put the complaint at consumer court.

Also the nearest IDEA store located @ M-22, M Block Market Greater Kailash, Part-2 New Delhi not able to solve the issue. Don't know what those guys are doing to help us.

Here I am again mentioning the wrong commitments made by your sales team:
  • Took 500/- RS in advance but mentioned only 250/-, which was submitted by him
  • As per him, I will get 200 min free local/STD. But when I saw the bill, it was only 100 mins
  • As per him, all local calls will charged to me @ 30 paisa, but on bill, they have charged 30 paise for all IDEA to IDEA local calls and 50 paisa for all other local calls.

Check attachment

---

Regards,
Amarjit Singh
9911245670


On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 6:58 PM, Customer Care - New Delhi <ccare.dl@idea.adityabirla.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings for the day!

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that the matter is continuously being followed up and we will revert back to you at the earliest.

For further assistance, please call our 24-hou Helpline at 9891012345 from a landline or e-mail us atccare.dl@idea.adityabirla.com.

At your service

Sincerely

Leena Thawani

Customer Care

Idea Cellular Limited.

Delhi

---
Regards,
Venturous Bikers Team
Drive safe and always wear a helmet !